The HBS High Brillance Source workshop will take place in Unkel on October 26-27th
The UCANS-8 took place in Paris. It gathered 130 participants from more than a dozen countries.
The presentations of the participants are available on the conference Website (https://ucans8.sciencesconf.org).
Link to the proceedings of the UCANS-8 conference (Paris, 2019).
4th Workshop on High Brilliance Neutron Sources 2018 (HBS 2018), Unkel, october 4-5th 2018
Documents with a French perspective
General documents on CANS
- The proceedings of the UCANS-8 conference (Paris, 2019).
- EPJ Plus Focus Point on Compact accelerator-driven neutron sources
- The Jülich high-brilliance neutron source project
U. Rücker, T. Cronert, J. Voigt, J.P. Dabruck, P.-E. Doege, J. Ulrich, R. Nabbi, Y. Beßler, M. Butzek, M. Büscher, C. Lange, M. Klaus, T. Gutberlet, and T. Brückel, , Eur. Phys. J. Plus (2016) 131: 19. DOI 10.1140/epjp/i2016-16019-5.
- Conceptual Design Report NOVA ERA
NOVA ERA (Neutrons Obtained Via Accelerator for Education and Research Activities)
A Jülich High Brilliance Neutron Source project
Allgemeines/ General Band/ Volume 7 ISBN 978-3-95806-280-1
- Spectrometers for compact neutron sources
J. Voigt et al, NIM A 884 (2018) 59–63