29/03-03/04/2009 European Workshop on Self-Organized Nanomagnets
European Workshop on Self-Organized Nanomagnets
, March 29th
- April 3rd
2009, Aussois, France.
- Magnetism in low-dimensional systems: Experiments and theory, individual and collective properties.
- Spontaneous fabrication of nanomagnets: Supported and free-standing (e.g. in solution), physical as well as chemical routes.
- Arrays and templated growth: including self-organized templates, combination of top-down and bottom-up (guided self-assembly), bio-inspired routes.
- Molecular magnetism: quantum magnetism, photomagnetism, etc...
- Advanced characterization techniques: structural and magnetic microscopies; spectroscopies; diffraction, scattering and holography, in-lab or large-scale instruments.
- Nanomagnets in technology: Magnetic recording and spintronics, biology, medicine etc.