This system (Quantum Design Company
) makes it possible to measure the electrical transport properties under magnetic field (R(T); R(H, T)) between [-7 Teslas; +7 Teslas] of monocrystals, thin films or magnetic multilayers in the range of temperature [1.9K; 400 K].
Specificities of the magneto-transport system :
- a longitudinal magnet of 7 Teslas.
- cryogenics: a dewar with liquid helium (68 liters) + a dewar with liquid nitrogen (48 liters).
- a primary pumping system.
- a continuous control of the temperature between [1.9 K; 400 K].
- a sample holder allowing to measure 3 samples simultaneously.
- a module of DC resistance in four probe configuration (range of resistance until approximately 4 megaohms).
- a software of data acquisition (Labview 6).