A welcome reception will be organized at the FIAP Jean Monnet starting at 19h00 on Sunday evening (FIAP Jean Monnet, 30 rue Cabanis, 75014 Paris)
Registration will be open from 18h00.
Paris, FIAP, Metro
The conference dinner will take place on Wednesday evening (19h30) on the river Seine.
Please make sure to give special dietary requirements during registration.
Book of abstracts
A PDF version of the book of abstract is available.
POSSIBILITY TO PAY THE REGISTRATION FEES VIA PAYPAL
June 25th : Templates for the proceedings are provided
The best would be to submit your contribution during the conference. If you unable to do it, we will be accepting contributions until the 30th of July
June 14th : More detailed info for the bank transfer
- Name of the bank is: BNP - Paribas
- Name of the branch in which the account exists : PARIS AG-CENTRALE ENTREPRISES (00818)
- Address of the branch is : 1 boulevard Haussmann, BP 281 , 75425, Paris Cedex 09, France
- Name of the account holder is : Commissariat Energie Atomique CEA
- Address of the account holder is : CEA Saclay DF/SFT, Point courier 69 bât. 482, 91191 Gif sur Yvette Cedex, France
- RIB : 30004 00818 00021216221 27
- IBAN: FR76 3000 4008 1800 0212 1622 127
- BIC : BNPAFRPPPVD
June 7th : The program has been updated
June 7th : The list of participants has been updated
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The 2012 PNCMI International conference will be held in Paris, France
from July 2nd-5th 2012. The workshop will cover the forefront of condensed
matter investigations using polarised neutrons and state-of-the-art
methodologies and technologies of polarised neutron production and utilisation
for novel instrumentations and experiments, thus providing opportunities
to discuss prospects for new science and new instrument concepts.
- Multiferroics and chirality
- Strongly correlated electron systems (superconductors)
- Frustrated and disordered systems
- Magnetic nano-materials
- Thin films and multilayers
- Soft matter and biology
- Instrumentation and methods - polarised neutrons
- Facilities reports
- Andrew Boothroyd (Univ. of Oxford)
- Markus Braden (Koeln University)
- Steve Bramwell (Univ. College London)
- Laurent Chapon (Inst. Laue Langevin)
- Martin Greven (Univ. Minnesota)
- Nikolay Kardjilov (Helmholtz Zentrum Berlin)
- Dieter Lott (Helmholtz Zentrum Geesthacht)
- Andreas Michels (Univ. of Luxemboug)
- Michihiro Nagao (NIST)
- Shigeki Onoda (CMTL, RIKEN )
- Fernando Palacio (CSIC-University of Zaragoza)
- Sylvain Petit (CEA Lab. Léon Brillouin)
- Virginie Simonet (Institut NEEL)
- Jinkui Zhao (ORNL)
The conference is organized by the Laboratoire
Léon Brillouin (CEA, Saclay).
The meeting will take place in the center of Paris between Monday
2th of July in the morning to Thursday 5th of July at noon.
Previous PCNMI meetings
2004 Washington DC